Monday, August 20, 2012

Bead Projects on the Go

Hello everyone,

I am so sorry I am late posting on my blog.  The last few weeks have been so busy for me.  I was getting ready for my time off work and had major deadlines that had to be done.  Ahhh, time to relax and get away.  You see we usually go camping but this year we decided to do a "staycation". Which means I get to relax at home and do what ever I want (and a few need to do things).

So when I am on vacation, I usually pack a variety of things to do.  I take my sketch pad and pencils, books to read and I usually dedicate some time to work on my bead projects that are half done.

So I decided today I wanted to share a few ways that I pack my projects for travel.  These are great for long or short distances.

If the projects require a small amount of supplies I will put the piece, beads, and needles all in one bag.  I learned this trick from the ladies at Beadin' Mon!. This keeps all the beads that you use in one place and that way you don't have to guess which beads were used.

Another way I like to pack my projects involves plastic pencil cases.  They are big enough to include project beads (of any size), tools (like clippers, pliers etc) and instructions (folded of course).  I picked up a couple of these at back to school time for less than a dollar each.



And if I plan on doing a variety of projects that include many different kinds of tools, I like to take my craft toolbox. It's large enough to fit all my tools and supplies.


Well, I hope you liked my travel project packing tips and wish you all a great vacation season.  Until next time, Happy Beadin'  and don't forget to check out Beadin' Mons website at www.beadinmon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment