Saturday, December 15, 2012

Quick Christmas Gifts

Happy Saturday Everyone,

I hope you are all getting into the gift giving season.  Well, the weather outside is frightful, more like blah, rainy and not too cold.  Had a great morning celebrating family members birthdays with a fun day out for breakfast.

As most of you know I love to make things for gifts for all my family members. Granted jewelry has not been a great gifts for the guys in my life, but one day I will figure something out for them.  As for the ladies, I try to make something special for them.  One year I did a unique bracelet for each person.  The next year I decided that I didn't have that much time to create something different for everyone, so I used a pattern that I got from a class that I took at Beadin' Mon! and made different colored projects.  That worked our real well. Not only did each person get a pretty project, I was able to customize the color to the recipients favorite color scheme, yet I was also able to quickly make them up.

Last year I was lucky enough to see, and make a beautiful Crystal AB tree pendant.  Oh my goodness, it is gorgeous.  I had many comments on it.  So this year when I stopped by Beadin' Mon! I found a selection of beads to create 3 other different trees. I got all my beads, findings and a mini instructional demonstration.  I can always use a refresher when it comes to wrapping the wires for the bails. I must say I am finally getting better at it.  As the saying goes, practice makes perfect.  But, I think I still need some more practice.

I made these cuties up during a movie (a Christmas one of course). Super easy, quick and a thoughtful gift for almost anyone on your list.  Just stop by Beadin' Mon! for all your supplies. Until next time, have a great week and Happy Beadin'

No comments:

Post a Comment