Saturday, June 23, 2012

Bead Journal

Summer is here. And with summer comes get togethers and vacation.  My family likes to go camping.  Camping is just the kind of vacation to recharge yourself.  When we camp, we usually will stay at the campground and just ... relaxxxxxxx.  Just what I need for my body, mind and soul.

I find beading relaxing and the stress of life just melts away as I bead.  When we go camping, I like to take some of my unfinished beading projects.  I usually do get a couple of them done. And sometimes even come home with ideas for more projects. Because of that I like to keep a small notebook with me at all times.  You never know when inspiration will come and in what form.  Maybe it's a song, a store front, color combinations, or a even a butterfly. The things for inspiration is endless.  It's all up to you.



So today's tip is to carry a small notebook with you.  So when you see something you like or have a great thought you can write it down.  And with today's technology, most cell phones have some sort of camera, so you could even take a photo of that inspirational sunset or the bright blue waters,  and jot down a note about it.

Then when you have time, you can take your journal and head to Beadin' Mon! for supplies.  We have a wide range of beads and findings for you to chose from.  Stop by our website for class listings and supplies at www.beadinmon.com.

Hope to see you at the shop sometime and until next time Happy Beadin'



No comments:

Post a Comment