Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Fall Inspiration

Hi everyone,

I know it's been a little while, but have you ever had those chunks of time where it seems hardly anything goes right.  Well, that was happening with me.  It's been crazy, but I think things are returning to normal.  At least I hope it is.

Okay, here goes it.  This is the post I owe you from last saturday.

Inspiration can come from anywhere.  Here is a project that I made for my Mother in Law a few years ago for Mother's Day.  I know she loves Victorian things and Fall is her favorite time of the year. The autumn colors were the colors she used when she got married. And every year Autumn is the time she likes to take a vacation, especially here in Michigan which is known for its Fall colors.  It really is a beautiful time of year.  So as you can see I was inspired by her love of the fall colors and her love of victorian things.

This is the first time I had ever done this kind of project and it turned out pretty good.  I believe I did a ladder stitch and then added seed beads in between the crystals to add a bit of sparkle to it.  As you can see I tried very hard to not make a pattern, so you get the feel of the many colors of the leaves like they were lying on the ground. I am very happy with how it turned out.  I will try to make another one, I just hope it turns out just as well. 

  
Remember anything can be an inspiration. Maybe you will be inspired by the creamy caramel that was drizzled over a bright red apple or the pinks and purple of an evening sunset - wherever it may be it's up to you to find it.

Once you figure out your inspiration, stop by Beadin' Mon to pick up any supplies that you might need.  Or stop by the online shop at www.beadinmon.com

With that I wish you all a good week and I'll see you in a few days when I get myself back on schedule.  I hate to let you down, so until then Happy Beadin'  








No comments:

Post a Comment