Sunday, October 7, 2012

Colors of Beading

Hello everyone,

Today I was looking at some of beads and was thinking "wow, I love how these sparkle". I know in one of early blogs I talked about shapes of crystals.  Today I would like to talk about one of the many color options that you can try.  You can use color in anything you choose to do; fashion, jewelry making, painting rooms in your home and the list could go on and on.

One of these color options is to use a monochromatic color scheme.  This is where all the colors you use are from one color family.  As you can see in the example below, all the beads in this photo are of the violet color family.  And in case you couldn't tell, purple is one of my most favorite colors.




Stop by Beadin' Mon! to pick out your favorite colors or monochromatic colors for your next project.  Beadin' Mon! has a variety of different colors of crystals or beads for you to choose from.  If stopping by the shop is out of the question, feel free to browse our online shop at www.beadinmon.com and until next time.... happy beadin'

No comments:

Post a Comment