Monday, March 26, 2012

I love Classes

I love Classes, I love learning about new things, in this case it's about making these cool little bracelets using a new product. I guess you could call me the forever student (shhh, don't tell my husband that).

At Beadin' Mon! we always have small class sizes so that each member has the opportunity to interact with the teacher.  All the teachers are very nice, and will help you if you ask.  Don't be afraid to ask questions, many times more than one person has the same concern.  I find this true in almost every part of my life.  I used to be very shy, and it took me a long time to figure that out.  And anyway that is why your here, to have your questions answered. And... well, maybe meet new people, see friends and just have fun.

This was a great class for me, I got to refresh my skills in making wrapped loops.  When it comes to wrapped loops, I can always use a refresher course. :)  Thanks Debbie for all your help.

 Another reason I love classes is because you can see all the color combinations that other people come up with for the project. In this class we got to choose from two different kits, silver and blue or gunmetal and black.  And boy they were both pretty.  But, image all the color combinations you could come with for your project.  The possibilities are endless.

Mumbo Jumbo Class in progress.  Thanks to the ladies in
the afternoon class for letting me take this photo.

And we get to try out new tools.  For that class we were trying out the new "Chain Sta".  This is a great product, it is so helpful for making bracelets, necklaces or anklets. And its available for purchase at Beadin' Mon!, get yours today. (Its a handy little dodad, wish I had thought of it.)

Here is my bracelet in progress. I still have a lot of work to do on it.

So check out all the new classes posted at beadinmon.com under the classes button.  There are a wide variety of classes available from stringing, wire working and stitching.  And they are all very pretty, it is tough for me to decide which class to do next.  Remember, to stop by our shop in Flint, MI or browse our online store at the above link.  I hope to see you soon in one of our many classes until then Happy Beading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment