Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Making the look of Diamonds

I have to show you this.  I just got home from a class at Beadin' Mon! where we made these really pretty pendants, earrings and rings that look just like diamonds.  I opted for the ring.

After a little explanation from the teacher I got to try my hand at putting together my project.  The supplies were so easy to use. On recommendation of the teacher I have to wait for the ring to cure overnight, before  I can clean it up and show you the finished result.  I can't wait, the sample pieces were so sparkly, I hope my turns out just as good.  Because I can't wait till next week, I will post a finished photo tomorrow.

So until tomorrow, I thought I would show you the supplies it took to make this fabulous ring. I had to have the two-part epoxy clay and different size crystals or chatons.  And of course I had to have my ring base.  There are so many things to choose from, earrings, pendants, probably could even fashion a bracelet using a component made of these supplies.  And all these supplies are available from Beadin' Mon! There are so many possibilities. The ideas are just flying out of my head.  (I better write them down, lest I forget.)


If you would like to try this technique and product out, be sure to contact Beadin' Mon! and let them know you want to sign up for the class.  You can reach them by phone at 810-720-9200 for more information. Or stop by the store, while you're there you can check out all our new projects for April. Another option is to visit our website at beadinmon.com  or even browse our new online store.  Hope you come back tomorrow when I post my finished project, until then, Happy Beading.

No comments:

Post a Comment